Friday, February 8, 2013

Response to the article





I read this article and I talked about education with my education with my Japanese friend. First things we thought about are situation in the Japan. In japan, you always have to go to university if you want to enter any kind of company. What I think about education is that education is the one way to measure how you can work. Not everything.

–Pat Hunter, Principal of Maple Elementary, Seattle
This is a one phrase from the article and I think it is exactly what I talked about. In my opinion. Education is one way to learn how to work in a society. So something, which can be a way to learn, can replace education and itself.
So I think that school without class is also one way to learn how to work. I think that would work. When I saw that classroom. I compared with Google office. These two is seems like same and their way to work is similar. Normal school we usually go is school that teaches how to work in the normal office. The school without classroom is school that teaches how to work in the office like Google. I think the education system would change by the situation of working place and jobs. I hope education system will change and get better for childs

Lucas Suzuki

No comments:

Post a Comment